You must have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your
computer in order to view the genealogies. To download
a free copy of Adobe Acrobat, please click Download
The toolbar and status bar within Adobe Reader offer
several methods for magnifying the view of PDF documents.
Do one of the following:
- The Zoom In and Zoom Out tools let you change
the document's magnification. Click the Zoom In
or Zoom Out button in the toolbar.
- Select a magnification percentage from the toolbar
menu. Or, click the magnification percentage area
in the toolbar, type a new percentage, and press
Enter or Return.
- From the Zoom menu in the toolbar, choose the
Zoom In tool or Zoom Out tool, and then click the
page. To zoom in on a specific area, use the Zoom
In tool to draw a rectangle. When you're finished
zooming, you may want to select the Hand tool.
1. Zoom In button: + sign inside of a circular button
2. Zoom Out button: - sign inside of a circular button
3. Zoom In tool: + sign inside of a magnifying glass
4. Zoom Out tool: - sign inside of a magnifying glass